General education course list here
Freshman first semester enrollment worksheets! Click here!
Find the “can I get there one time” map? click
AP scores and courses, click here!
IB scores and courses, click here!
Dual enrollment courses, click here!
Change your major/minor? Add a major/minor? Drop a major/minor? click
Enrollment information? click
Request transcripts? click
How to use waiting lists and swaps on mymadison:
If you would rather have a different course than then one you are enrolled in, but it is full, and there is a waiting list:
- Add the course you want to your shopping cart, making sure you check the waiting list box.
- Once it is in your shopping cart, click the SWAP tab.
- If there is a course in your schedule that has a time conflict for the course you want, choose that course to swap, then choose the course you want from your shopping cart.
- Finish the swap. Look for the green check mark.
The system now knows to keep you enrolled in the first course until a seat in the second course opens, the system will drop the first course and add the second course for you without error.
If you would rather have a different section of a course than the one you are enrolled in, and there is a waiting list:
- Add the section you want to your shopping cart, making sure you check the waiting list box.
- Once it is in your shopping cart, click the swap tab.
- Choose the section you are enrolled in to swap with the section you want, but, will be wait listed for.
- Finish the swap
The system now knows to swap your sections if a seat is open from the section you would rather have.
**Very important, if there is a time conflict with another course in your schedule, this process WILL NOT work.
BIOLOGY COURSE waiting list and swaps
If you are enrolled in a biology course but would rather have another section that has a waiting list:
- Add the lecture and lab section to your shopping cart, making sure you check the waiting list box.
- Click the swap tab.
- Choose the bio course you are enrolled in, and the section from your shopping cart.
- Finish the swap.
If you are just trying to swap lab sections, and the lecture will be the same, you use the same procedure BUT if you decide to drop the swap option at any time, you will have to email registrar’s office (firstname.lastname@example.org) to have them complete this task for you. You are not able to do it yourself.
- If you are already enrolled in a section of a course, on a waiting list for the same course, but different section, and you DO NOT use the swap function, you will not be enrolled off the waiting list.
- If you have any time conflicts with the course you are wait listed for, and you DID NOT use the swap function, you will not be enrolled off the waiting list.
- Waiting lists ONLY work to allow students in a course as other students drop the course. It DOES NOT guarantee a seat in the course. It is very important to get a schedule of open classes first, then use the swap function to change your schedule.
- ALL students are maxed to 17 credits during regular enrollment, but it increases to 19 credits once open enrollment begins. You cannot go over the 19 credits without department permission (from your major department). If you are on a waiting list and DO NOT use the swap function and adding that course takes you over the 19 credits, the enrollment WILL not work. Only if you use the swap function will you be able to swap a course.